Through membership action and collaborative relationships, the Women’s Chamber of Commerce of Texas promotes professional opportunities, financial growth, leadership and legislative awareness for women. The Chamber unifies the collective strength of women to leverage our position as the most influential economic force in America. In record time, women have moved to the forefront of business ownership, management and elected office. By leveraging our collective strength, we take the reins to direct and own our future.
Discover a Wealth of Resources in Our Unique Community of Women
The WCCT welcomes new members throughout the year. The most valuable benefit of membership is the opportunity to meet and form rewarding relationships with other professional women just like you. By becoming an active Chamber member you gain access to a wealth of resources, mentors, and networking friends. Our membership community is loyal, dedicated, and committed. It’s a diverse and vibrant mix unique to the Women’s Chamber with business owners, partners, entrepreneurs, key decision makers, corporate representatives, and professionals simply wanting to be surrounded by other motivated women in business.
The Chamber has been connecting and enriching the lives of women of Texas for more than two decades, and we’d love to have you part of our great organization. We invite everyone to join and contribute to growing and empowering women professionals and business owners throughout Texas. Join us!
Give yourself the competitive edge. Enhance your company or career goals by investing in smart professional and personal growth. Join the Women’s Chamber today!
membership benefits & Rewards
- Discounts on Chamber activities and events
- Monthly meetings and events featuring powerful speakers and dynamic networking
- Council participation, reserved exclusively for members, where you develop valuable relationships, form strategic alliances and sharpen your leadership and team skills.
- Opportunity to be a Spotlight Member at monthly meetings
- Numerous ways to grow professionally and personally, and to contribute to the collective advancement of women
- Membership in a community of high-quality women where you can create professional relationships and friendships
To become a member of the Women’s Chamber of Commerce of Texas or to renew your membership, select a membership level by clicking the payment button to the right.
After completing your payment through PayPal, you will be returned to the Women’s Chamber membership form to enter your information.
If you are renewing your membership, you will be returned to the Women’s Chamber membership form to enter your information.
- Memberships are good for one (1) year from date of purchase
- Memberships are not refundable, and benefits are not transferrable
- Your dues level determines who can attend Chamber events at member discount rates. For example, an Individual Member may not register additional company employees at discounts. Others must register as visitors. The Associate and Advisory membership levels offer economical options to provide discounts and other Chamber benefits for multiple employees.
- The Chamber reserves the discretionary right to reject a membership application
- Questions about this form? Contact our webmaster.
Register by Mail
To register by mail, download and print the application, and mail with payment to:
of Commerce of Texas
P.O. Box 26051
Austin, Texas 78755-0051
Sign up now for special reduced membership and renewal rates!
|Membership Level||New Membership||Membership Renewal|
|Advisory||7 members from same company||$450||$450|
|Associate||3 members from same company||$200||$200|
|Partnership*||2 members from same company||$125||$125|
|Individual||1 company member||$75||$75|
|Contribute to the WCCT Educational Foundation||$10|
|* To qualify for the Partnership Level, you must be co-owners of a small business. Note: Only the number of members at each level is eligible for member discounts on meetings, directory listings, and other membership benefits.|